Monday, August 14, 2017

Two in five weeks. Not the cat's age.

Discontinue or re-purpose. This blog does not have any hits beyond the phishing sites much. As I have become an atheist, there is lots of stuff I could hang up here, but as the religious do not want to see it. I have though about a few family stories but after writing them, they are too boring to read, so I will need to spice up the details.

Like the guy that got into an argument with his wife on the way to town so he stopped on a deserted piece of road and got out. As he takes off his coveralls, he says to his wife, "if you want to were the pants in this family, here you go" and he was standing there commando.

These little special interest blogs work well where the subject is of interest to a group of blogging people, but not where there is no cross fertilization. Cell phones do not work for this very good either, and we are in the declining group of citizens. I have been involved with Blogger 7 years and Compusmart for about ten years before that, and I would miss it if I were to let it go (since 486DX times 96k dial up, HTML and not wysiwyg,  where uploading in ftp was the way.) That is not the question, it is just if I let this blog location go.  

Or perhaps I could use this to hang atheist or archery articles. From there it is available for cut and paste where ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ADD YOUR MEMORY'S OF THESE EVENTS. Memories are important, and history is told by the survivors, with their biases.