Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Thoughts on FaceBook

Timesuck. The only reason I started to use facebook was for some contact with my sister, other than the trice a year emails. Turns out, after seeing facebook for a while, I just am not impressed with what my sister has become; in addition, she is a trump supporter.  Oh well.

In addition to my sister, two of my cousins are face book people. I have not been in contact with either for most of our lives, so there is not much of a relationship there... and one of them is a trump supporter.

So facebook is planned to become a very occasional exercise.

As for my need to reach out to others, this nearly unread blog will do fine, answering the question, what if anything to do with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ADD YOUR MEMORY'S OF THESE EVENTS. Memories are important, and history is told by the survivors, with their biases.