Saturday, August 26, 2017

Recovered Memories

Recovered Memories but are they true?

Same row as Kirbersons but way south, where the big rock is. Still borne, never christened, no name, just buried. But I recall Grandma going to visit one summer, when Reule (sp?) was there.

I recall Arthur talking about a gopher hole in a grave.

I recall a time when I was young, and over at Andy's with Clifford. Grandpa came along with Arther's pickup down through the north pasture. Clifford and I and Andy loaded a big rock with a flat side into the pickup. Andrew and Grandpaw were in the front, Clifford and I road in the back to the Greencourt Cemetery, and placed this stone in a hole on the grave... of the still born child between Andrew and Albert. Flat side near flat.  

Or is my mind out to lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ADD YOUR MEMORY'S OF THESE EVENTS. Memories are important, and history is told by the survivors, with their biases.