Monday, April 16, 2018

Loss of Social Capital

https://evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2018/04/16/thoughts-on-the-loss-of-social-capital/

To socialize or not to socialize, that is the question. Is it better to suffer the slings and arrows of relatives, or just go away and avoid the miserable negativity toward me by some people?

That makes it simple. Even if it is me that is the problem, and my belief system or just the real reality, or whatever, that goes against the ancestors blind faith in the unreal. Oh well, I have moved on, they have not. 

So what is social capital?

so·cial cap·i·tal
noun
noun: social capital; plural noun: social capitals
  1. the networks of relationships among people who live and work in a particular society, enabling that society to function effectively.



How do you insult an atheist?   "I'll pray for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ADD YOUR MEMORY'S OF THESE EVENTS. Memories are important, and history is told by the survivors, with their biases.