Friday, March 30, 2018

What to do with this Blog?

Allowing it to sit is not the only option. I could use it to shoot at politicians, or something else. I could use it to shoot a religions, but since I am a knowledge based thinker, that would not help anyone. Do I care if it helps anyone? not really. Cooperation, which is one of the foundation principals of any society, does not imply liking. It does not even imply that the correct dipole will be chosen in a simple true/false test. Yet beware of false dichotomy, where there is often a neutral position.

Every generation, or perhaps several times in a lifetime, we have the right to question how we are being governed. If one is concerned, in Canada, all one needs to foster change is to become politically active, for it is the party that controls who gets nominated, and that is where the real sloppy control is at. The party provides the short list. The concept of a short list is that all the candidates are suitable, now pick the one you want in the election. Many way splits make absolute control difficult, and inaction the likely outcome.

I am bitter about the time of mine that was wasted with religion, and on the deceptive value system that was generated because of that religion. It was wasteful, and detrimental to my life, which is the only thing of real value that we humans have. I am bitter about the brutal home life that I was born into. I am bitter about the way that my sister, the little princess, got the best of everything, and I was beat on for the first thirteen years of my life, until I got big enough and strong enough to hit back. They demanded complete obedience, even when I could hardly see, and they would not pay for glasses, and as I was growing, needed to be change most years. I grew up bitter, and religion, the religion attitude: ignoring the problem rather than logically addressing the problem, was used as a solution. Yes, that made me bitter toward religion, and family. Now I just do not care enough to care. What ever, but I will strike against religion, and faith based bullshit when there is logic, reason, knowledge, and the like.

Gota go shoot some faces.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ADD YOUR MEMORY'S OF THESE EVENTS. Memories are important, and history is told by the survivors, with their biases.