Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy Holidays

I wish you all a merry Christmas
and a happy new year,
and to you non Christians,
I wish you whatever would be appropriate,
 for your persuasion.

For the early Stoics,
happy Saturnalia;
for the Greco-Roman Stoics,
I wish you well in the upcoming year,
for the Newstoa,
we do not have a official greeting other than hello,
but we do not care much as you:  time and
Christmas are beyond our control and influence.

To the Yetish, happy Hauanka,
and to the Yetties, stay away from me, I have a camera.
To the Druidry it was Winter Solstice,
to the Neodruidit,
have another beer and keep on not paying taxes.
To the oilies, and antiTrudeaus
Winter is here. May you freeze in the dark, you eastern B____s!!

Most religions and cultures have some kind of seasonal shortest day year ,
days start to get longer type of celebration.
Here is to whatever you call it.

Now I will be off to join a different circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ADD YOUR MEMORY'S OF THESE EVENTS. Memories are important, and history is told by the survivors, with their biases.